Monday 17 December 2007

So finally moved house, cleaned the whole place up, unpacked and got my Internet online! I live on my laptop so 2 days without it has killed me.... so glad to have it back.

Over the weekend i decided to break up with Nick... he just fucks me like his whore and he can hire someone if that's all he wants, yes the sex is great but there is no intimacy there at all!!! He doesn't respect me and I'm pretty sure is just using me so I'm going to see him after Christmas just to see if he's going to keep being that way because if he is it will be the last time i see him.

Work has now gone quiet which is driving me crazy as i need rent money and it's Christmas. Plus i have to pay £150 for a new cert for work at the beginning of January so i NEED to get some solo work in to give me a bit of cash. To top it all off i have a condom shoot on Wednesday and I'm bleeding! It has to stop before then or I'm fucked! That shit is paying my rent in January.

I'm also trying to corrupt a friend of mine into sleeping with me because he's just way too innocent and i have to see how different he is in the bedroom cause I'm betting he's pretty kinky! Never fucked a shy guy before!!

No comments: